Wednesday 28 July 2021

Dylan Plays Tag

Hello Nomad friend.  The rain stopped, the sun came out.  It's hot out there people.  And humid.  I did take advantage of yesterday's rain to do a little crafting.  I made this cute little 6 x 12cm tag using Gummiapan stamps.  Small tags are a great way to use up offcuts and scraps LOL.

For the background I used Gummiapan Dotty Grid, Distressed Circles and small Open Heart stamps with various archival ink colours.  I stamped the tiny hello on a narrow scrap and fishtailed the ends.  Dylan (I think he's called Dylan LOL) was stamped on another scrap, fussy cut and I used a red gel pen to colour his heart and glasses.  I found some pink dotty ribbon and also stamped an fussy cut one of the hearts to add a little extra love.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb 197 - Tag
Ally's Angels Challenge 48 - Anything Goes





2 comments:

Liz said...

What a cute tag, Gail! xx

Anita Lise said...

Nydelig tag du har laget :)
Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen hos NSHK!
DT Anita Lise.