Friday 30 July 2021

Crafting Away the UFO's

Hello Nomad friends.  It's a warm drizzly day today.  So I decided I would attack my desk this afternoon and try and get rid of some of the UFO's, unfinished objects, that litter the surface like moon rocks on the moon.  I keep turning up some shaving foam backgrounds I made ages ago so decided I needed to do something with at least one of them.  

I grabbed a square pre-embossed DCWV base card and smeared the embossing with Spun Sugar distress ink.  I cut the brusho/shaving foam background with square stitch dies and added a little stamping with PaperArtsy HP1105 grungy stamp and green archival ink.  I stamped PaperArtsy HP1105 steampunk dragonfly with black ink and added glitter glue.  I arranged it all in an ascetically pleasing manner and used a small offcut and Lost Coast Designs Happy Birthday stamp for the sentiment strip.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
We Love 2 Create Challenge 8 - Anything Mixed Media
Friendship Challenge 67 - Vierecke Wollen Wir Sehen
Ally's Angels Challenge 48 - Anything Goes
Scrappelyst Utfordring for Juli - Alt Er Lov
Do-All Kreatives Challenge 55 - Sommer



4 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Gail, lovely design. xx

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful card - I like the background so much.
Thanks for sharing at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Katrine E. Bråten said...

Flott kort i herlige farger. Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Scrappelyst :-)

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx