Wednesday 7 July 2021

Career Choice : Lumberjack

Hello Nomad friends.  I always fancied being a tree surgeon.  Or a vet.  Or maybe an astronaut.  Ah well.  For these ATC's I cut Gummiapan Trees stamp in two so trees became tree and fitted my chosen sentiment simply perfectly.

I cut three Artist Trading Cards from turquoise card using a die.  I stamped the larger Gummiapan fir tree using archival inks in green and thistle.  Then I stamped Gummiapan's Dear Santa sentiment.  Some glitter glue sparkles on the tree and done.  

'Dear Santa Just leave the credit card under the tree'

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Gummiapan's ATC Utmaning - CAS
Lek med Kreativscrapping - Turkis
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 549
ABC Christmas Challenge - O is for offset



4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of ATCs, Gail - love the rich blue sky with your single tree!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great ATCs and super alternate career choices too, Jo x

Lynda said...

very effective. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Zw@@n said...

Lovely ATC's! I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma