Sunday 31 January 2021

Toothy Smile

Hello Nomad friends.  Are we having fun yet???  I am bwahahhhhahahaaa.

I used Avery Elle stamps and dies and Brutus Monroe Folkwave stencil.  I cut the Sip Sip Hooray wine bottle hanger from blue card and blended salty ocean distress ink through the stencil.  Then I bumped the stencil so I could highlight above the large arch shapes with a white gel pen.   I stamped the shark on some grey pearly card and cut with the matching die.  I used a white gel pen on the eyes and teeth.  Then I cut out the inside of the mouth and backed it with a scrap of red card.  I stamped the thank you from the Sip Sip Hooray set using black archival.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paper Tree Tribe - Thank You
Scrapchat - Use a stencil 2 different ways
Stamplorations January Stencil Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes




No comments: