Thursday 28 January 2021

Grandfathers Tailcoat

Hello Nomad friends.  There's a fun challenge at Art Piaskownica and the badge is awesome.  Here's my tail coat project.

I started with a Tando Creative Arabian Style greyboard arch.  It comes with a frame.  

My plan was to use shades of brown so I sprinkled brown Brusho powder on the naked greyboard and spritzed with water.  Wait for it to dry a bit and repeat until ascetically appealing.  Love the variation of the colour crystals in the Brusho powders.  While the frame was still damp I embossed it with a Do-craft cogs embossing folder.  These greyboard elements are quite thick.  I took one plate out of my bigshot, and I recommend using an old warped flexible plate, cos I did manage to crack my last kinda tidy plate.  Ah well.......

I stamped Kort og Godt tail coat and bowler hat with Potting Soil archival ink on a piece of weetabix box, and also stamped some cogs from another set on the coat.  I added a copper bottle cap with a paperartsy stamped face and glossy accents, then the hat with a Korthobby.no metal charm.  Lots more Korthobby copper metal charms and some fancy fluffy brown wool.  I added a heavy card base behind, but I'm thinking it might make a cool picture or hangy dingsen??

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Art Piaskownica Cards - Gorset Babci Frak Dziadka
Scrap the Rainbow - Farge Metall
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let's Be On Time



5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Very arty - I love it, Jo x

zębianka said...

Bardzo interesująca praca. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy.

inka-art said...

Ciekawe podejście do tematu, piękna praca :-) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art-Piaskownicy, pozdrawiam i życzę powodzenia :-)

Maede said...

Bardzo oryginalnie! Pięknie dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art Piaskownicy 😊

Angi said...

Świetna praca :) Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Art - Piaskownicy!