Saturday 9 January 2021

This Is Me

Hello Nomad friends.  I'd just like to say this is not mixed media LOL.   Quite rare for me, cos I do like to mix and match my mediums, but this one is pure Archival ink.

I started with a brick patterned card base.  I have lots of designer paper and card and picking a nice base is all part of the fun.  I stamped the girl from This Is Me and sentiments from Believe In You using black archival ink.  I masked the girl and then I used about half of the stamps from the Mixed Media Marks set and lots of different archival ink colours and stamped with glorious abandon.   Done!

Don't forget to check out the Rubber Dance webshop.  There is a selection of stamps on special offer so hop over and check out the sale.   The new January release is available for pre-order now and on offer until the 11th January!
 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great, Gail. That brick paper really gave a great starting point for your card, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool card, Gail - love the collage look! Consider sending it to Watercooler Wednesday - they're doing feminine now. https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/01/wwc303-karens-challenge-anything-goes.html

Kathleen said...

A great background with lovely colours and a great image and sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

Robyn Oliver said...

Great ""Mixed Media"" Gail ... I only wish I had the free flow that this style has - maybe that's why I still have sooo much PP... SMILE, hugs Robyn

brenda said...

A really super feminine creation Gail, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Leanne Harris said...

I love this Gail, is has such a modern feel to it and so suitable for an older woman or even a teenager - very clever - well done! Many thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxx