Monday 4 January 2021

Silver and Pink

Hello Nomad friends.  Found this lovely die cut piece in my scraps pile and decided to use it before it got squished.  It's Winnie and Walter's Can You See What I See cutting plate cut from pink card.

I mounted on Kort og Godt designer card with a brick pattern.  I built up the embellishment with two large silver metal flower charms from Korthobby.  I added a pink brad in one of them.  I also found some silver metal wings, also from Korthobby, but they were quite heavy, so I used a Cuttlebug cut and emboss folder to cut a pair from silver mirror card.  I added some pink and white twine and a preprinted pink sentiment panel.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Art Piaskownica Koloroton 31 - Silver and Pink
We Love 2 Create Challenge 1 - Anything Goes Mixed Media
Allsorts Challenge Week 605 - Anything Goes


5 comments:

brenda said...

A really super creation in lovely colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Very pretty!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Kasia (Pracownia Esme) said...

A very nice page. Thank you for fun on the Art-Piaskownica blog :)

idaho said...

Interesting piece! Thank you for joining at the Art-Piaskownica challenge!

inka-art said...

Very pretty! Thank you for fun on the Art-Piaskownica blog :)