Friday 30 August 2019

Pick a Day

Hello.  Welcome.  I was sure yesterday was tomorrow, but now I've realised it's just today, so I'm winning aren't I???
Aren't I?????
Ah well, any day is a good day for Christmas!!


This card was inspired by the new Christmas Kickstart challenge which is to be inspired by their blog header.   Well, it is inspiring, and a little bit zany.  I went with the colours.  The patterned paper is from a Sizzix paper block and the parcel is a CratePaper chippy.  I just added a little glitter. 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 18 - Get a Head-er Start
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 452
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - S is for... Special delivery, snowflake, sparkle
ABC Christmas Challenge - R is for Reindeer



6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your cheery, bright card! The colours are great on the header, aren't they. Love that big gift. Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Fun card Gail, love the touch of sparkle and I think all those circles could have been inspired (subconsciously?) by the baubles in the header!

Zw@@n said...

Fun card, Gail. I love the colours, they are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Lynda said...

Great fun and colourful card for our challenge Gail. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. :) Lynda DT

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Suze said...

I can see how you were inspired by that header. The colours look superb. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with Anything Goes Challenge and optional twist of wet or dry embossing. Apologies for the late comment.