Thursday 29 August 2019

Keep the Drinks Coming

Hello Nomad friends.  We had rain and thunder and lightning but it is still hot.  The cat doesn't know what to do with herself!  She even put her legs on backwards this morning!!


What we need on a hot summer day is a pretty drink with a strawberry on it.


I stamped a panel of white card with Gummiapan Grid stamp and Sky Blue archival ink.  Then I stamped the Gummiapan cocktail glass with black archival and coloured with Promarkers.  I cut the grid panel with Stamplorations medium double stitch die and mounted on a pale blue base card.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
I Love Math Challenge 14 - Grid
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - S is for...  stamps and strawberry
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamplorations Summer Theme Challenge
Stamplorations Summer Cutplorations Challenge



 

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

I worked in the garden for a couple of hours today...took lots of breaks from the heat but sure wish I had a lovely drink like this waiting for me.
Great card!