Friday 16 August 2019

Hedgehog Pie

Hello.  Welcome.  I had an idea involving hedgehogs.  Maybe I should call it cake rather than pie.  Pie has that baked in feel!!   But this is more your Mississippi Mud type of pie.  Much more sloppy.


I spent way too long looking for stamps or dies to make my 'cake'.  In the end I drew it with Promarkers.  See, that's why I stamp!!!  Anyway.....  I added some sprinkles glitter glue to the frosting cos a good dose of glitter glue makes it all look better!!  I stamped the Gummianpan happy birthday background with Bluebird archival.  The PaperBabes Hedgehogs were stamped with brown and black archival on brown woodgrain paper and fussy cut.  The candles, which actually inspired this whole thing, were die cut and coloured with Promarkers.   I'd stamped the happy birthday background a bit squwiffy so when I cut the panel with the Stamplorations stitch die I straightened up the writing, which made the cake look even more wobbly!   But some days girls just gotta have fun!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hope your cake is tasty.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 99 - Picture Inspiration
Stempelkueche Challenge 126 - Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Midsummer Blues
Penny Black and More - For Boys and Men
Stamplorations Summer Cutplorations Challenge 
The Male Room Challenge 117 - Birthday


6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Hope they don't burn themselves on the candles, Jo x

Fikreta said...

Its beautiful card!

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for a boy!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More August challenge;-))m

Wei said...

Such a fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Monika Skinner said...

I do love the little hedgehogs, Gail! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

Stempelomi said...

So lovely. Thanks for joining us at Stempelküche challenge