Monday 26 August 2019

Bingo the Unicorn

Hello.  Welcome.  I made a quick Artist Trading Card using TH Bingo small embossing folder and VLVS Unicorn.  Isn't he magnificent!!


I used dark blue metallic card and cut my ATC using a Sizzix die.  I embossed it with the Bingo embossing folder and highlighted with Antique Linen distress oxide.  I stamped and fussy cut the VLVS unicorn and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - ATC
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday July 2019 - Tim Holtz
Country View Challenges August - Texture
Virginia's August Show and Share 
Stamplorations Summer Theme Challenge 


 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

It's a unicorn - at last! An what a sexy beast he is too, Jo x

Virginia L. said...

How fun!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS!

Karen Dunbrook said...

looks amazing
:) Karen