Hello Nomad friends. It's warm, it's windy. Perfect day to blow away the cobwebs, or maybe blow them in cos it's SPOOKTACULAR OCTOBER!!!!!! It's also the second of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge September Reveal. This month I received a beautiful card from Tina in Slovenia and mine waddled it's way to Gundi in Germany.
I went with the Great Outdoors option and added a little lady of mystery courtesy of Sweetpea stamps. The foliage background is a Lost Coast Designs rubber stamp and I used distress ink for the moon and watercolour wash background. I coloured the lady with sharpies.
If you would like to see all the amazing card that winged their way around the planet for August check out the REVEAL POST.
If you would like to join the fun SIGN UP HERE.
Thanks for dropping by. HUGZ
Joining the fun at
Allsorts Challenge 859 - Autumn opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
Inspiration Station Challenge #89 inspired by colours and leaves
Kreativtanten Challenge 118 - Halloween
Allsorts Challenge 859 - Autumn opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
Inspiration Station Challenge #89 inspired by colours and leaves
Kreativtanten Challenge 118 - Halloween





10 comments:
An amazing card for the October CCC, love how this scene turned out!
That should of course to say "September CCC"!!
Beautiful October card and perfect for our Allsorts theme, thanks so much for joining us.
B x
Na, da warst du aber fix dabei und mir gefällt die Karte sehr🤩 Danke fürs zeigen bei uns Kreativtanten. Herzlichst Kirsten 💜
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Kreativtanten mit dieser besonderen Karte! Liebe Grüße
ELFi *DT
Great goth vibe Gail and the shrubbery stamp makes a fab background for her, love it!
Wonderful coloring on your lady of mystery, Gail! She certainly does look mysterious with her hooded gaze! Love the postage die cut background with the watery sky, cloudy moon and foliage! Julia xx
This is brilliant, I absolutely love it! It has this special vibe that I love!
Cool image, especially for the Spooky Season. Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and sharing your sweet card. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Unfortunately, the card hasn't arrived yet. Now I know what I have to look forward to.
We don't celebrate Halloween, but I do like Halloween cards.
Post a Comment