Hello Nomad friends. Today the postal service was good for me!! I got a card from my Card Chain Challenge friend Tina in Slovenia, a little package of goodies I won at the Snippets Playground, and a huge pack of goodies from my lovely friend Mia in Greece. I felt the love and am so grateful for all my worldwide friends. HUGZ
One of the things included in my package from Mia was a beautiful postcard with a lovely message on the back. I was immediately inspired and have made an autumnal card.
I am impressed with myself that I was able to rip up this lovely postcard because I do have a box of collected postcards. But I think it made a lovely bit of collage art. I edged my base card with yellow distress ink and used a panel of white card and finger painted with water and distress inks to get my background. I did some off block stamping with a lavinia stamp to get the foliage and ripped around the edges and images on the postcard. I added some spellbinder leaves die cut from gold mirror card and some sticker words from Papirdesign which say Harmony, Passion and Friendship.
Here's the total pack of goodies Mia sent me as part of her name day celebration. I am already working on ideas for a few more of these things Mia. Thanks so much.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz
Joining the fun at
Craftlandia Challenge 28 - Autumn opt AG
Allsorts Challenge 859 - Autumn opt AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
Inspiration Station Challenge #89 inspired by colours and leaves





No comments:
Post a Comment