Sunday, 4 October 2026

Pumpkin Party

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the most spooktacular month of the year and over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity it's our annual 31 Days of Halloween celebration.  The team is posting every day this month with suitable inspiration for the bootastic October, and we hope you will join the fun. Today I used Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat and dressed him up in his autumn best!!

Love this cat stamp.  He has attitude!!!   I gave him a pumpkin jumper.  
The white panel has blended and smooched with Peeled Pint distress ink, and then I stamped Carmen's Veranda Flying Monkey Background with black archival ink, and added a little colour to the non-silhouette monkey.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat directly on the panel and also on a piece of white card.  I coloured the cat, fussy cut and added him to the card.  I die cut the jack o'lantern pieces using a poppystamp die, stuck them on his jumper and done!!
 
 

No comments: