Hello Nomad friends. Christmas is coming bwahhhaaaaahahaaaa. Santa is getting all those lovely presents ready and I thought I'd use this sizzix bow die to make a present style card.
This is actually a fun die set and great for using up the red scraps. Or any colour scraps you want to use I suppose!! Stay tuned for bows of many colours LOL. The little tag is a preprinted one and the green snowflake paper is by Dixi Craft.
Thanks for dropping by. Hugz





4 comments:
What a great take on the challenge and a gorgeous bow too. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.
What a pretty present! Thanks for playing along with the BYSHCardmakers Linky Party!!
What a super fun card. I'm getting so much great inspiration from the BYSGCardmakers' Linky Party.
That bow is dah bizz, Gail, and no mistake! Gorgeous card, and thanks for joining Lynn and me at CKC. Hugs, Jo x
Post a Comment