Saturday, 25 July 2026

Sleigh Full of Presents

Hello Nomad friends.   Christmas in July continuing at my little corner of blogland.   I was working on this one yesterday but the final details didn't seem to be working.  Then today I had a eureka moment involving some presents.


Seems I'm having a pink glittery period......  I've used Memory Box Timberland Collage cut into a pink glitter panel and backed with a piece of bubbly Kort og Godt patterned paper.  I cut the Memory Box Sleigh from red card and added a little red glitter detail to the seat panel.  The Merry Christmas is also Memory Box die, cut from the deep pink glitter card I used yesterday.  Then I cut some printed presents and arranged them in an ascetically pleasing manner.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at


5 comments:

Linby said...

Very pretty and glittery Christmas card. Thanks for taking part again at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet sleigh in the forest, Gail - love the glittery pink!!

Angelnorth said...

Those gifts were made for the space on the sleigh, great call there Gail! Love the glittery woodland framing for it, too.

Lynda said...

What a great design and colours. Love the bubbly patterned paper in the background. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Dotty Jo said...

Pink and glittery certainly work s for me! This is gorgeous, Gail. Big hugs, Jo x