Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Gimme The Box

Hello Nomad friends!   Today I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity with some inspiration for the Christmas in July challenge.  I was thinking about christmas boxes, which led me to cats, cos everyone knows cats love boxes.   So here's Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat in a box!!


I've made a bottle tag and I hand-drew the box and cut it out.  I thought it would be easy to build a little box and just flatten it, but then you get a 2D flat box don't you!!!   You can see why I use stamps LOL.  I die cut the bottle tag and smeared it with tumbled glass distress ink and stamped one of Lost Coast Designs Small Snowflakes randomly with dark blue ink.  I stamped Fat Cat and Santa Mona's hat, fussy cut them and added some distress marker colour.  I finished with some Misc. Words.
 
The linky is open all month for your stamped festive anythings.   
We need at least 20 entries to award the prize so grab you stamps and tell your friends about our challenge.  The team is sharing inspiration all month so do visit us often. 
Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz  

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Such a fun project. Thanks for sharing.