Wednesday 23 October 2024

Fat Cat in the Forest

Hello Nomad friends.  I have a fun project over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today for the 31 Days of Halloween celebration.  The team is posting everyday this month.  Today I made a hidden slider card with Lost Coast Designs Fat Cat

I made my background with distress inks and Lost Coast Designs Tall Trees Background stamp.  I also stamped Carmen's Veranda Witches Go Riding sentiment.  Fat Cat was stamped in two pieces, coloured and fussy cut.  Then I put the slider together with a die cut moon on the slider pull tab.

Whoo hoo, video!!!


Submit your stamped anythings with a Halloween theme to the linky party by 23.59 PST on the 31st and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so check back and join the fun. 

Thanks for dropping by. Hugz

No comments: