Tuesday 15 October 2024

The Curious Case of Floating Frank

Hello Nomad friends. I am over at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity today with some bootastic inspiration for the 31 Days of Halloween celebration.  If you are a regular visitor here you are possibly aware of my love for Frank and his famous friends by Carmen's Veranda.

I've used a card shape called a Floating Centre Panel Gatefold, which I found the instruction for over at Papercrafting with Paul.  I adjusted the dimensions to accommodate the stamped images I used, so this is a slimline version.  I used Lost Coast Designs Fourth Dimension for the background and floating band, Carmen's Veranda Hourglass on the two gatefold end panels and the lovely Carmen's Veranda Frank as the centre piece.  This is how it looks, flat for sending.
 
 
And here he is, popping out to woo you with his handsomeness.
 

 

Submit your stamped anythings with a Halloween theme to the linky party by 23.59 PST on the 31st and don't forget to follow us so you don't miss anything!  The team will be posting more inspiration throughout the month so hop over and join the fun. 

Thanks for dropping by.

Joining the fun at
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers 255 - H is for Halloween opt pink
Two Old Bats Halloween October Challenge
We Love Stamping Challenge - Autumn


No comments: