Thursday 10 October 2024

Mammoth Autumn

Hello Nomad friends.  Isn't it sad so many cool animals are extinct.  Would have loved a Dodo, or a Quagga.  How about a Mammoth.  All that gorgeous hair and tusks to boot.  I could be a Tasker with a Tusker bwahaahahahhaa.  

Loving this.  I went autumn colours and a Mammoth!!  I used yellow plaid Paper Rose Easter Sunday patterned paper and embossed with Couture Creations I Dream embossing folder.  I smudged the texture with archival inks in orange and red.  I cut another piece of the Easter Sunday papers with Paper Rose Radial Circle die and added Beach Scene Circle cut from scrap of coloured paper.  I stamped one of the mammoths from the Wooly Mammoth stamp set and one of the sentiments on brown card and added a touch of colour.  Fussy cut your mammoth and add him to the card for autumn perfection.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at 
Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Patterned Papers
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Add Some Texture
We Love Stamping Challenge - Autumn
Stamping Sensations Challenge - Autumn Colours

No comments: