Thursday 15 February 2024

Naughty

Hello Nomad friends.  I made an alternative Christmas card for a male friend.  I've used Lost Coast Designs stamps and have my focal character up a tree cos I'm elfing out over at the Christmas Kickstart for the Out on a Limb challenge.  This also fits the current Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge For the Men.


I used Lost Coast Designs large Shrubbery stamp in the background and covered the stamped areas with glitter glue.  I stamped Lost Coast Designs vertical Merry Christmas from the Party words set twice on white strips and Lost Coast Designs Evil Eye on white card, fussy cut and coloured with distress markers.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz


Joining the fun at






2 comments:

brenda said...

A fun card Gail, but looking at those teeth won't get too close! Many thanks for sharing and joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Mrs.B said...

Such a fun masculine Christmas card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril xx