Sunday 25 February 2024

Tag it and Happy Moon

Hello Nomad friends.  I was into tags using Aall and Create stamps this weekend.  I used this awesome ostritch stamp on a oil pastel background.

Isn'the adorbs.  I stamped directly on the background and then on a piece of white card and fussy cut the bird.

Then I went with these blokes.  I found a bit of ribbon with the sentiment embossed on it and then I spotted this moon on my desk!!   Where did that come from??  Oh yes, it's the bit from round the ostrich's head!!  Cool.  Coloured it yellow and tah dah!!  I used sprays and a stencil in the background.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Ostrich is joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Not A Card


Blokes are joining the fun at
Time Out Challenge 257 - Time Out 10th Birthday



2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

You have been busy! What fabulous makes - I love them both, Jo x

Quillish said...

They are soo cool and fun! The Ostrich one made me chuckle! Also love the colors you chose in the background. Thank you so much for joining Time out challenges 10th birthday celebrations! Hugs ~ Ishani <3