Monday 2 October 2023

September Card Chain Challenge Reveal

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the second of the month so time for the Card Chain Challenge Reveal.  Did I hear you ask what that is??!!!!   Where have you bean??????   The Card Chain Challenge, make a card, send a card, get a card.  Everyone gets a card.  Everyone's a winner!!!  And what awesome cards they are too.  Spectacular art from amazing cardmakers winging their way around the planet.  My card this month went to Renate in the Netherlands.

I followed the sketch this month and used Hero Arts product Where To Next stamps, Bird Word stamps and dies, Autumn Moon stamps and Bear Family dies for the trees.  The bears are behind the trees LOL.  I used Brusho powders for the blue sky which I cut with a stitched die and had a design moment with the wordy birds.  These are designed as christmas birds but I think peace, love and joy should be available all year round.  The Where To Stamps are a fairly new set and I just had to have them cos they have 4 cute little scenes.  I used the desert mesa one. The embossed piece was a scrap I found on the desk.  I used scraps for the birds, the small die cut green panels and the trees.

If you would like to join the fun the SIGN UP is open still for October

Hop over to the REVEAL to check out all the awesome cards that were exchanged.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero Challenge - Friends
Snippets Playground Challenge 464
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Layered Die Cuts



8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely scene with the birds, Gail - love it & I'll bet Renate did too!

Sarn said...

Super card for the card chain challenge.
Thanks for entering homework to the Snippets Playground xxx

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely design with that framed mountain/moon view and lovely die cut birds with their messages Gail! Pretty inked sky and die cut pines too! Julia xx

Di said...

Wonderful card Gail - the 'Mesa' scent reminds me of a magical holiday in New Mexico we had a few years ago. I adored every minute.

Hugs
Di xxx

Arlene said...

What a great scene. I don't usually do the sketches but I should practice more. Fantastic way to follow that sketch.

I'm also glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our October challenge to use a Layer Die Set or Layer a die on another die cut.

HilaryJane said...

I love all the different elements on this one and how you have tied them together. Your brusho sky is amazing too xx

R's box of dreams said...

I'm totally in love with it and so happy to have received this card!

Lots of hugs,
Renata

Jennifer Kotas said...

Love this scene and all its elements! Thanks for joining the Stay Crafty Challenge!