Saturday 21 October 2023

Going Batty

Hello Nomad friends.  Isn't it great when guests descend and a fun time is had by all.  Even got a game of scrabble in, although scrabble in Norwegian is still a bit of a reach for me.  I still have trouble with those weird letter combos.   Will just have to play more often bwahahaahahahah.  Anyway, the guests have staggered off into the windy night and I am going for a little midnight crafting.  What better at midnight than bats!!!

I've used Poppystamps Batty Triptych die and a white textured base card which I smeared with black ink.  I added a purple layer embossed with a swirly folder and smeared with black ink.  I found a couple of scraps of card painted with Aztec purple pearlescent paint and cut them into squares big enough for the batty squares, which I cut from black scraps.  I layered the batty positive and negative cuts on the painty squares and then arranged them on my embossed panel.

Hope you are having a great weekend.  Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 109 - Get Your Boo On 
Snippets Playground Challenge 465





5 comments:

Sarn said...

Super battiness!!! Great hallowe’en card made with snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you up in the Treehouse for a bacon butty in breakfast club xxx

Sarn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous grid of bats, Gail - just love all the snippets you used behind them!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your bats are spooktacular, what a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Poppystamps!

Jeanne J. said...

Now this is the kind of card that would have me in a panic Gail... getting all those little boxes straight and centered ARGH!! But you did it perfectly! I love that you added some foil paper to take this over the top elegant and spooky all at the same time!