Sunday 22 October 2023

Pink Hearts and Weird Ducks

Hello Nomad friends.  I have had a bit of a make-it weekend.  Despite an impromptu party last evening.  I just had to ink up this cool Carabelle Studio duck Jo sent me. 

I kept it simple with one of my favourite Carmen's Veranda sentiments.  

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Text It

And I also had a go at weaving a christmas heart shaped basket.  The jury is out but I like my bubble wrap stamped background.  And the soft pink glitter snowflakes.

Joining the fun at
BYSH Cardmakers Falling for the Holidays linky
ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for Use It Up used up scraps for the heart woven basket
The Outlawz Challenges - Festive Friday Christmas
Outlawz Challenges October Linky
Christmas Craft Creations Challenge - Monochromatic pink

 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

 




9 comments:

Gail said...

Love the sentiment!
Great image!

Jacinda said...

Fun cards! Love the pink. Thanks for joining us at Falling for the Holidays Linky Party.

Fiona said...

That's a fun pink Christmas card - I fancy trying a bubble wrap background - it looks fab here - thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Lovely card, Gail! I love pink for Christmas! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Mummylade said...

Really pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge

Francesca said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

Von Marie said...

Your first card made me laugh love it!! I love your Christmas Card!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Ha ha ha! I knew you'd have fun with this set! Jo x

Linda Langes said...

I'm a big fan of pink for Christmas and I love your happy pink card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations.