Monday 23 October 2023

Fringe Benefits

Hello Nomad friends.  Isn't  it nice to stretch the supplies and make em do things a bit differently.  I used a die that is supposed to be used for boxes to make a lot of fringes from scraps of patterned paper.  

I glued down the uncut bits and left the fringes to flap around.  Then I added three wooden painted embellishments that I believe came as a freebie in an order.  Aren't they adorbs!!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Food/Drink
Allsorts Challenge Week 751




3 comments:

Liz said...

Great card Gail, a very clever way to use the die. Thank you for sharing another lovely creation in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Dotty Jo said...

How lovely is this! What a fabulous background, and I love the little coffee pot, Jo x