Thursday 29 December 2022

Too Late To Give It Away Better Eat It Myself

Hello Nomad friends.   It's been a while since I my last blogpost.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and hopefully you are enjoying these weird in the middle days.  I always feel a bit adrift at this time of year.  The run up to Christmas and the day itself is suddenly over and there's that sense of a new year on the horizon, but it's not quite here yet.   Of course, it's a nice time to try out new goodies if you have them, or just use the old ones to join some final 2022 challenges.   Decorating chocolate boxes is a bit of a thing in Norway so here's a toffifee box I decorated with patterned paper and Poppystamp dies.

I went with a blue theme and used Poppystamps Playful Deer Collage, Snowflake Oval Collage, Shasta Oval Frame without the frame lol, and one of the Pierced Border dies.  The two blue frames were in my stash and I think they were a gift from a crafty friend.  If you recognise them please say hi cos I really like the detail on these and such a perfect colour!!!  

Hmmmmmmmm...... chocolate................

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz
 

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 99 - Gift It
Kaartjes Inspiratie Challenge 174 - Alles Mag Behalve Een Kaart






2 comments:

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

This is wonderful! What a fun thing to do to decorate a chocolate box! You certainly made it sweet, both inside and out. Thanks for playing along with the Poppystamps Challenge this month. Happy New Year!

Fikreta said...

Very beautiful!
Happy New Year!🥳🥳🥳