Tuesday 6 December 2022

Meercat in the Snow

Hello Nomad friends.  Winter is here, at least in our part of the world.  Very chilly and a little bit sparkly outside tonight.  I suppose it snows everywhere at some time, even hot places, so here's a meercat in the snow.

 
Hobby Art Meercat and Santa hat stamped on scraps and fussy cut.  I used white gel pen and sharpies to add some colour to the hat.  The background is Hunkydory patterned card and I used some twine and a Merry Christmas flattened crown cap for the sentiment embellishment.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Non-Traditional Christmas Animal you can't beat a meercat in a santa hat.  How cute and fun are meercats!!!!  Gotta love em. 

5 comments:

Mia said...

Really cute card, Gail.
Please visit my blog. I posted the winners of my birthday candy. Kisses, my friend.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a pretty slimline background for the darling meercat, Gail - love him!!

Sue said...

This is fab Gail, I love your cute meerkat! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

Meerkat magic! This is great fun, JO x

Evelyn Walter said...

How fun is the meerkat! Beautiful card, Gail.
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy Christmas time! Evelyn xx