Saturday 17 December 2022

Starry Snowy Night

Hello Nomad friends.  I have some inspiration for the Let's Squash It Snowflakes and Stars challenge.  I've gone with both using a starry snowflaky magazine embossing folder for the background and sizzix bigz primitive star with matching embossing folder for my big yellow star.


 I am sort of housebound today since it warmed up yesterday and we are now surrounded by a sea of black ice!!!   So, safety first, I think I will just spend a bit more time in the craft room.  

Take care, keep warm and cosy.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz



5 comments:

Linby said...

Love how you did the star, a great card. Keep safe in the craft room sounds like a good plan!
Thank you for joining in with the challenge at Allsorts.

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Love the copper card, Jo x

Pauline C said...

Very vibrant and stylish card. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Pauline xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done and fabulous embossing! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

brenda said...

Thank you for joining us again and wishing you a Happy Christmas and thanks for your support of Allsorts challenge this year.

That flu bug reached me so been very quiet!!

B x