Thursday 1 December 2022

Rustic Happy Mail

Hello Nomad friends.  It's December!!  I hope you are all keeping well and cosy and crafty.  I am still making Christmas cards, either for this year, or next LOL.  Until I get all my cards written I'll keep adding to the pile.  52 Weeks to Christmas have a fun challenge to be inspired by patterned paper, and since it closes in a few minutes I'd better get my jingle on LOL

I found this lovely mail inspired designer paper that I have had for years.  Isn't it gorgeous.  I love postal stuff.  Always have.  I think it's real sad that the Royal Mail is changing their stamps to include bar codes.  How pretty is a bar code!!!!   So sad.  Anyway, there's a tree on the paper so I used my favourite Memory Box die, Frosted Christmas Tree and cut a tree in green card.  Then I cut one from corrugated to pop it up and decided I liked the rustic kraft look.  So I cut two for added dimension and smeared with TE Sugar Cube ink.  A pretty ribbon bow and a gold pre-embossed die cut sentiment to finish and done!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
52 Weeks to Christmas Challenge - November
Memory Box Challenge 90 - Bows
Country View December Challenge - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Freezing Cold Moodboard




5 comments:

Jantine said...

It's a lovely card! I also like postal stuff and it's a shame they will be putting a bar code on the stamps.
Many people here nowadays use a code with numbers and characters instead of a stamp, I really dislike that...
But your card is lovely and I want to thank you for joining our challenge at 52WTC.
Jantine DT 52WTC

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

That vintage looking pine is perfect atop that postage paper, Gail - love it!!

!neke said...

Great card !!!!
groeten Ineke
DT52WTC

Suzan said...

Prachtig kaartje heb je gemaakt voor de Challenge.
Bedankt voor het meedoen.
Groetjes Suzan
DT 52WTC

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely card ! Thank you for joining our December challenge at Country View Challenges ! Corrie x