Saturday 26 November 2022

Queen For The Day

Hello Nomad friends.  Yee haw, I got voted queen at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers so I'm doing a little GDT spot for them today for the start of their new challenge - Q is for Queen!!!  Well, of course, that's me!!!!!!  I hunted for queeny things and found this gorgeous quirky doodle doll from Lost Coast Designs


 So I stamped the doodle doll and the Carmen's Veranda sentiment and used gel pens to colour my flying queen.  Then I masked her and when a little crazy with Dylusions spray mists.  A little heavy on the after midnight maybe........

 

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Sooooooooooooo happy to have you with us at The Sisterhood, Queen Gail! Love your card - great work with the spray mists and that queen image is dah bomb! Jo x

Marianne said...

Congrats on your GDT spot, Gail, and well done on your fun and snarky card!
Marianne x

Barbara Godden said...

Amazing find, gotta love it when the stars aline in crafting. Super cute card love the sentiment and yes it's a squat, drop more cookies for a 10 count. Love the sprays, I don't think you can be too heavy handed for them. Super card, thanks for being our Queen this challenge.

JulieP said...

This is so perfect Gail!!! And to answer the question....hell ya it's a squat!!! Thanks for Queening with us at the Sisterhood.

Donna said...

Huuuzaaahhhhhh
This is so awesome!
Thank you for ruling the sisterhood for this challenge :)