Thursday 17 November 2022

Coffee Parteee

Hello Nomad friends.   I have been wanting to join the mega Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and decided I'd better get my kettle on or I'll miss the frog!!!  So here I am with my first, hopefully not last, entry to the coffee lovers hop. 

I based my card on a sketch I found at a new to me challenge.  The fun thing about this challenge, and there are two sister challenges too, is that they are concentrating on ephemera.  Well, if my translation from Dutch is as I understand it.........  Dutch is tricky sometimes LOL.  They want the focus to be pictures or printed images and the such.  This got Mr Mojo's attention cos I have some very pretty little pictures and die cut printed images and this gives me that nudge to get em used.  The base card is Kort og Godt brown with snowflakes designer card.  I used patterned paper and the pretty printed image and sentiment from Hunkydory Festive Treats printed die cut sheets. A little plain red paper and glitter tape and three enamel dots from Papirdesigns to finish.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
2022 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Creative Sketchy Girls Challenge 77
Double D Challenge - Hot Beverages
Christmas Craft Creations November Challenge - Washi Tape
Girlz Creative Crafts Challenge 31 - Kerst/Winter
Allsorts Challenge Week 702 - AG opt Numbers





13 comments:

Suzanne H said...

Gosh this is cute! I have things in my stash too that I know I should break out and use. I'm glad you had time to enter some challenges with your lovely card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card with all those layers, Gail - love the little beverage!!

Diane said...

Fabulously designed card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Tammy said...

Great Card! I think the gold washi tape really pulls it all together! thanks for joining in at Christmas Craft Creations!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely festive details on this card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Celeste Goff said...

Love this winter card!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful assortment of papers & more.

Antjes kaartcreaties said...

Wonderful wintercard with the golden sparkle details Gail. The designpaper is very nice.
Thank you for joining Challenge 31 Christmas/Winter at Girlz Creative Crafts.
Have a nice weekend, Antje
DTGCC

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!!!

Donna Phelan said...

YUMMY! Love all of your layers and that delicious mug of cocoa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hot Beverages Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Hetty said...

Wonderful card, great layers of matching papers.

Leanne said...

Such a great card, I like all those details! Thanks for playing our challenge at Christmas Craft Creations. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/CCC
Christmas Craft Creations

Helen said...

Great card - love all the details you've added.

Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge.

Helen x
DT