Monday 28 November 2022

Fall Splendor

Hello Nomad friends.  Gosh, me again!!!   With another fall creation using Poppystamp dies.

I used a texture cream card base and made an autumnal panel with infusion powders.  I cut Poppystamps Leafy Ornament Frame and Boddington Tree Cluster from green card and added them to the card base.  A few red rhinestones and done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 98 - Fabulous Fall
Die Cut Divas Challenge - Anything Goes
Creative Crafting Uncles Challenge 35 - Forest

 


 

2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

I love the blue and orange and how you let the die be the main attraction on this card!

Arlene said...

I just love the Autumn panel. Super card. So glad you joined us again at Die Cut Divas for our November “Anything Goes” challenge.