Sunday 21 August 2022

Cute Puppy

Hello Nomad friends.  I don't know where the time goes.   I haven't been getting much crafting in recently.  Mr Mojo has been restless and easily distracted by outdoors stuff, so I grabbed a few things and took them outdoors today to see if I could get some results.  Of course, after a little time had elapsed it decided to rain!   For a little while it felt like April showers, with light rain backlit by sunshine.  Then it had a moment!   Torrential rain with a few background rumbles of thunder thrown in for dramatic effect, and the area I had been sitting in experienced a small flash flood.  No worries, it dissipated rapidly once the rain stopped, but it was quite an exciting 10 minutes.  You are right, I don't get much excitement in my life LOL.  Anyway, I made a card using most of one of the lovely gel-plate backgrounds Jo sent me.  I have really had fun with these Jo and I'm nearly empty JFYI LOL!

Maybe I should have taken a pic of the background before I chopped it up!!  But alas.......
Kort og Godt patterned card base with a square of the gel-plate background and Unity Hailey's Puppy stamped on a die cut oval.  I tried to curve the sentiment to fit the curve of the oval.  How'd I do??

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Domestic Animal and Why One of my favourite domestic animals are dogs.  What's not to love??  Cute, loyal, something to snuggle up to to keep you warm, unconditional love machine and useful to get you out for a healthy walk.  
Allsorts Challenge Week 690/1 - AG optional Roses





 

 

 



3 comments:

brenda said...

Certainly is a cute Puppy Gail, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

LOve the cute puppy and great background-we are still waiting for the torrential rain and thunderstorms that was forecast for last week!
carol x

Pauline C said...

Very cute Gail. Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this time.
Pauline xx