Monday 22 August 2022

Bunny Leftovers

Hello Nomad friends.  Did you see my previous post with the cute puppy??   As I said, I used most of a gel-print background Jo sent me and there I am, looking at the leftovers, and I figure use em, or add em to scrap mountain.  So I used em!!!   Are you proud of me LOL.  

I stamped Unity No Bunny on the remains of the gel print background and fussy cut around the stamped frame.  Da bunny didn't show so well so I stamped him again on white card, coloured with distress markers, fussy cut and stuck him on the oval.  Then I backed it with some kraft card and fussy cut that as well.  I used a Kort og Godt patterned card base with the last bits of the gel-plate background and da bunny in the oval.  I used the same kraft card, OK it used to be a pizza box!, to stamp the sentiment on.  Used a die to cut the sentiment pretty and edged with black marker.

 Isn't that bunny adorable??  Well, aren't all bunnies adorable!!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Domestic Animal and Why I love bunnies!!!! I have bunnies (7 at last count).  Fluffy, cute, aggressive in the right circumstances, or maybe that would be the wrong circumstances! I love their little woffly noses and the way they chat away to me.  No really, my bunnies are quite talkie in a snuffle, snuffle, hmf, hmf, sort of way.  Lionhead rabbits seem to be particularly chatty......
We Love Stamping August Challenge - In My Garden



 

6 comments:

brenda said...

A cute bunny and well done on using some of those scraps, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping August challenge.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute little rabbit and great background-glad to see you are using them-we are silly hanging onto loved papers-what for-get them out and use them lol
Carol x

Lynne said...

A lovely card and cute bunny. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT x

Linby said...

Too cute and well done on upcycling and using scraps. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping challenge.

Kate said...

This little guy is just adorable! Well done you for using up that gel-print scrap (which is lovely btw) and upcycling that pizza box!

Sarah said...

Such a super cute bunny! Perfect for our favourite domestic animal challenge at AYLI. Sarah DT