Tuesday 2 August 2022

Never In A Nativity

Hello Nomad friends.  Busy day in my little corner of blogland today.  I'm elfing out over at the new Christmas Kickstart Challenge and the theme is Never in a Nativity.  What a lark!!   So anything Christmas but you can't include anything that has ever, in the whole history of the multiverse, been seen or mentioned in a nativity.  So once I ruled out Mary, Joseph, babies, shepherds, wise men, palm trees, camels, sheep, cows, giraffes, donkeys, stars, angels, gold, frankincense, myrrh, Bethlehem, inn keepers, inn keepers wives etc etc etc. I went with a cat exploding out of a snowman.  Like you do.........

I used CC Designs Grumpy Snowman stamp and hexagonal dies from Daisy Mae.  I embossed the back panel with Do Crafts Cable Knit embossing folder.  Ho Ho HO!!!!!!  I've coloured with distress markers and a little gel pen and then just had to bling it up with a touch of iridescent glitter glue.

Hope you get time to join the Never In A Nativity fun.  See you there.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz




10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I really love this! Can I have it as my Christmas card, please????? Thanks for being my wonder elf again, Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a stitch, Gail - love both the card and the narrative! That hexagon shape looks amazing and I love the layer that reads to be icicle cut outs - fun!! So glad you shared at Die Cut Divas!!

Arlene said...

Such a cute, cute card! I love that snowman.

theras kartenblog said...

I love the snowman - it´s funny and cute.
Thanks for playing along with us at Friendship Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Fikreta said...

so fun and cute!
Thanks for joining us at the SUYP-cats only challenge,
good luck in the draw and I hope to see you soon.
Fiki

Cindy C. said...

This is super cute, your card made me laugh! Thanks for joining us this August at Die Cut Divas.

Doris P. said...

What a funny motive! Love it! :D Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

crafty-stamper said...

Love the embossed hexagon shaped card but the image is absolutely fabulous I love it lol
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Thanks for giggle today! Absolutely Love that image and fun card!

foleysfriend said...

What an unexpected image. Wonder how kitty got there! Love the texture you achieved with the embossing folder. So fun! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.