Friday 8 November 2019

Snowglobe Tag

Hello.  Welcome.  Enjoying the shaped tags over at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  I liked Tatiana's snowglobe tags on Day 3.  I didn't have a suitable die so I used Winnie and Walters Snowy Holiday stamps.


I stamped santa and masked him.  I stamped the deer and masked.  Then I stamped the snowglobe and sentiment.  I coloured with Promarkers and fussy cut.  I punched a hole and added some twine.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Winnie & Walter October Color Combo Challenge
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge 2019 Day 8  #thedailymarker30day
The 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019  inspired by Tatiana Day 3
Promarker Challenge Week 518 - Christmas is Coming
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 106 - Anything Goes



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

You managed the trifecta of perfect masking, colouring and fussy cutting! All coming together for this terrific tag. Thanks for linking up with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely design, Gail!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Cards By MI said...

Really lovely! Thanks for joining my Christmas is coming challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely tag, such a sweet deer.