Sunday 3 November 2019

Coffee Dog

Hello.  Welcome.  The Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is in full swing and I wanted to share a card using Aall and Create's First Coffee stamp set.


I stamped the dog on grey woodgrain card and coloured with Promarkers.  I cut with Stamplorations Double Stitch Rectangle die and added it to a grey card base.  I added a watercolour wash to ground him and stamped the sentiment, also from the First Coffee set.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #425
The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge 2019 Day 3  #thedailymarker30day
Stamplorations CAS Challenge - November
Country View Challenges November 2019 - Hand Stamped



14 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cute image and your coloring of that dog is wonderful. I love the whole card layout design with the texture.

Esther Asbury said...

That poor fellow needs some coffee - quick! Fun card Gail!

Gail said...

I had to chuckle at this card - love me Mondays and every day since I no longer work outside the home - hehe - looking for the spooky eye frankie-monster type image - and his coffee - he is coming soon or did I miss him????

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fun! I love it. And yes, I agree, Monday's suck.

Billie A said...

LOL cute image and sentiment. Fun card.

New Creations said...

Cute image, love the woodgrain touch!

Deb Selby said...

Your card stood out for me. Maybe I thought it was a self portrait of me before my coffee in the morning. Great card.

Suzanne Harkinson said...

I love his one slipper. This is terrific.

Fikreta said...

its so great card!
Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

Craftyfield said...

I'm with him... hate Mondays! But no your card, thanks for showing us at Country View Challenges!

mamawcindy said...

So funny and cute and I agree with the dog.

Shelly said...

Haha...too cute!

rachel said...

Super cute!Thanks for joining us at countryview challenges! Hugs rachel xx

Terri Koszler said...

What a great card, thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS Card challenge, STAMPgirl Terri