Wednesday 6 November 2019

Coffee and Donut

Hello.  Welcome.  Couldn't resist these so cute Chillin' Frenchies from Simon Says Stamp.  Hoping that they will also go as Bosties LOL.  Coloured this one to look a bit like my nephew's Bostie.  Went with autumn colours.  He looks like he has had a fabulous run and is now relaxing with a well deserved snack.  I am sure this rest won't last long.  Bosties are energetic little things.  


Loved that this little dude had a coffee cup by him.  I stamped Simon Says Stamp Frenchie on grey woodgrain card, coloured with distress markers and fussy cut.  I used a orange marble effect base card and die cut Poppystamps Diamond Background from red card.  I cut the leaf using a Spellbinders die and inked the edges with red distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment from Joy Clair Coffee Lovers set.  Cute, or what??  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Poppystamps Challenge 62 - Fall Frolic
2019 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #829
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Thanks/Thanksgiving
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play November Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Autumn/Gratitude



13 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awww...what a cute little puppy! Love him!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute and a great card layout.

Billie A said...

Awwh cute puppy and card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable and I love that little puppy

New Creations said...

Super cute, great design!

Dotty Jo said...

What a cutie! You may just have enabled my next stamp purchase, Jo x

Fikreta said...

its super cute!
Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

Patty Tanúz said...

Ohhh its super cute!!!!!

ionabunny said...

He's even cuter in the real than I realised and he comes with friends. They also have a autumn themed set. Just saying........ Hugz

Shelly said...

Oh, too cute!

VanessaB said...

i can see why: soooooooooooo CUTE!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Gail! This is so fun! I love the fall colors and of course that adorable pup!

Lisa said...

Oh my so adorable and love the background! Thanks so much for playing along at Caffeine Fueled Paper Play!