Tuesday 5 November 2019

New Kid on the Block

Hello Nomad friends.  I would like you to say a big hi and hello to a brand new Norwegian stamp company

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ocean-Heart-Hobby-111247430269906/posts/?ref=page_internal

Ocean Heart Hobby 

They launched on the 15th of October with 8 clear stamp sets featuring some unique, fun and detailed designs.  I loved these stamps as soon as I saw them and I am so happy and excited to say that I have joined their very first design team.
Squuueeeeeee.  How fun is that!!!

Here's my first make with the very cool party hen from Ocean Heart Hobby's second stamp set.


I've used some woodgrain patterned paper with large coloured stripes which have a bit of a distressed look.  


I stamped the Hen, coloured with Promarkers and white gel pen and fussy cut.  I added some crystal glaze to her eyes and some glitter to her pom poms.  On her hat!!!!  I cut a section from a grey stripe on the patterned paper, popped it up on foam and added it in front of the hen.  


I stamped the #gratulerermeddagen (a norwegian happy birthday greeting) from the hen stamp set and the gratulerer (congratulations) from another set.  I added a few gold starburst and black dot stickers and a grey card base to finish.

At the moment the sentiments with these sets are all Norwegian.  Sorry rest of the world!!  Maybe this is a good time to learn a new language!!!!  Actually, I know there are Norwegian speakers all over world and the stamp designs are just so cool I am sure they will appeal to you.  Do hop over to the Ocean Heart Hobby fb page and say hi and give them a like.  If you are lucky enough to have some of these stamps there is a competition running until the 10th December.  Make anything with Ocean Heart Hobby for one of 4 chances to win a exciting prize.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

3 comments:

ingunnsinekort said...

That is an absolutely adorable hen! Deserving of som glitter:) Thanks for joining us at NSHK.DT Ingunn

Monika Gulyas said...

What a great card!!! Your hen is really cute and fun!!! Thank you for joining the November challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Craftyfield said...

He/she looks great fun! Great colouring too... Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges.