Sunday 15 September 2019

Hygge

Hello Nomad friends.  I am in my craft room keeping cosy on this particularly wet and windy Sunday.  Yesterday I was looking through my patterned paper and my eye was caught by a piece of Teresa Collins xmas paper.  It put me in mind of the Scandinavian Holiday challenge at Christmas Kickstart so I dropped the tea cups and grabbed a reindeer instead.


The patterned paper has cream, red and newsprint snowflakes on it and also some tiny red seasonal words.  I cut a piece with Stamplorations Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle die and then embossed with Sizzix folder.   I die cut Sizzix Reindeer 2 from grey woodgrain paper and embossed it with it's matching folder.  Then I smeared the deer diecut with Carmation red archival ink.  Mounted everything on a red card base and declared it done!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning card! Love that bold reindeer and the beautiful background. thanks for dropping the tea cups and playing along at The Christmas kickstart again, Jo x

ingunnsinekort said...

Så flott julekort! Det er utrolig hvor mye en embossing folder kan pynte opp et kort. Reinsdyret var en nydelig dies og med så flott embossing! Takk for at du deltar hos NSHK.DT Ingunn

Julie said...

Beautiful Christmas card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge
Julie T