Monday 30 September 2019

Christmas Cheer

Hello crafty friends.  I was lucky enough to win the sweet Reverse Confetti Christmas Cheer stamp and die set from Di at the Snippet Playground and I decided it was time to play with it!!


This is a small card, 10x10cm, but I have fitted a lot of product on there!!  First I decided to make a scene for the cute little elf.  I started with a blue base card and stamped the little star cluster from the Christmas Cheer set with blue ink many times.  Then I took Tim Holtz Snowman Scene die set and cut the mountains and trees from scraps.  I inked the mountains with Watering Can archival. Then I used Stamplorations Stitched Spring Landscape die and cut the white card.  I only wanted the house so I cut off the trees that were on the same die.  I coloured the cabin with Promarkers and gel pens.  Nearly there!!  I stamped and cut the gnome and present sack and coloured with Promarkers and gel pens.  Then I stamped the sentiment, all from the Christmas Cheer set.   Merry merry everyone!!

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Simon Says Stamp Reverse Confetti Stamptember Collaboration
Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz Stamptember Collaboration
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Let's Get Ready for Christmas
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 20 - It's a Gift
Stamplorations Summer Cutplorations Challenge


2 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this little elf with his gifts. I also love that die. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart.

Dotty Jo said...

Great mountain and a very cute elf too! I like his very traditional elf suit too. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart again, chuck! Jo x.