Monday 23 September 2019

Hello Monday Morning

Hello.  Welcome.  This card had the same genesis as one I shared the other day.  This card base actually came first but someone managed to put a gluey finger on the edge of it and attempts to remove it did more harm than good!  So I put it to one side for 'later'.  Then I looked at it today and decided later had arrived!   I stamped Gummiapan Happy Birthday in blue ink and Paperbabes Geisha stamp on white paper in blue ink, fussy cut her and another blue Asian style card is born.  


May need to make a set.  I really like the colours and that pretty Poppystamp die cut border.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 102 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Monochrome
Stamplorations Summer Theme Challenge
Pammies Inky Pinkies Challenge 1938
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday - Celebrate

2 comments:

Tina Z. said...

So beautiful, I like your design.

Terri Winske said...

Sometimes the "opps" turns into something totally beautiful!! Great job on this card. It is so pretty. Thanks very much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!