Tuesday 30 April 2019

Quicky Christmas

Hello Nomad friends.  It's the last of the month and I haven't joined up to Rudolf days yet so I shopped my stash and made a very quick christmas card using a Tilda Cutout


I know these were really popular with the Victorians but I think I was seduced by the angel carrying the bunny.  I die cut a silver glitter star for the top of the tree and added a silver sticker sentiment.  Since it's Christmas, and there's a bunny, I'd like to remind you about the Christmas Kickstart Challenge where the theme is Christmas Bunnies and I am Guest Elfing.  I also have a christmassy bunny giveaway on this post

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Rudolph Days April Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 435
Christmas Kickstart Challenge 9 - Bunnies

https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-christmas-kickstart-challenge-9.html

8 comments:

Tina Z. said...

wow, this is such an amazing card.

scrappymo! said...

Thsi is so sweet! I am so glad you found the image with the bunny as it is so perfect for you. Did you know that this is the third card with a Bunny on it that I have viewed this challenge?

Lovely card and ...
Check my blog for an explanation of my error in drawing the prize early...sorry about that.
You are still in the running for a prize draw tomorrow.
Thanks for taking part in the April Rudolph days challenge.

Darnell said...

This is such a darling Christmas card, Gail! Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you last week (hope you got my card!) and congratulations on guest elfing at Kickstart! I'm still hopping (lol) to play along!! Hugs, Darnell

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a delightful image and thanks for joining us at April's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

Dotty Jo said...

Gives an amazing effect - never seen Tilda cut outs before! What a fab card, Jo x

Kay Wallace said...

Love this vintage card, Gail! I have to agree that the bunny adds a special bit of charm here.

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Suze said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge with an optional twist of For A Child.