Monday 15 April 2019

Paint a Panda

Hello Nomad friends.  I have been spending lots of hours in the garden so not so much time for crafting.  Today I want to share a card I made using Brusho's and Blue Knight's Lovable Panda stamp.  


Hop over to the Colourcraft blog for a step by step and details of how I used Brusho's to watercolour this image.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you have sunshine too.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Addicted to Stamps Challenge 173 - Lots of Layers
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - Anything Goes
Cardz TV Anything Goes Challenge 87
Dare 2B Artzy Challenge - Animals
Stamplorations Theme Challenge - Stamps and Watercolours

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card! I really struggle with Brushos and always end up with a big, brown mess, Jo x

ionabunny said...

Hi Jo, thanks for dropping by. Brusho's are taking over from distress inks as my favourite colouring medium. There are so many colours and they are so bright. Here I've used them in water as watercolours. The trick is to let them dry before adding more. I am a bit impatient so I find this an extra challenge but so worth the wait. Plenty tips and videos on the colourcraft site if you fancy a look. Hugz https://www.colourcraftltd.com/brusho/brusho-youtube-videos

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful card in bright colours. Love the big panda ;)
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Kay Wallace said...

I love pandas and this one is so darn cute! Off to check out the details!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Cute card; love the panda and the background you created! Thanks for joining the Dare 2B Artzy April Challenge! -Tasha :)

LauraJane:) said...

Another wonderful watercolor! I too struggle with the patience for dry time! Thanks for playing at STAMPlorations!