Tuesday 30 April 2019

Peeps!!!

Hello Nomad Friends.  Well, that was April.  Mine was crazy busy.  How about you??  Here's another project life layout featuring hens.  Bound to be animals or gardens with me!  This is Henriette with her brood.  She used to like to jump up on my lap or shoulder if she got the chance.


The 15 x 15 card in the top left is actually a dictionary I started making and failed!!  I have about 6 letters completed and H is for Hen was one of them.  When I saw Monica's moodboard sandy steps reminded me of the colours of my hens, and I thought the green stripey paper looked like the pages of the closed book, if you squint maybe LOL, and there's a bird on the moodboard as well.........  The blue circle behind the cut out hen is actually a piece of fabric.  I used a journal card and an acetate overlay with awesome printed on it.  

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Project Life i Norge - Hipp Hipp Hurra
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

Marit Staaf said...

Thanks for another lovely page and for all your contributions to our challenge in Project Life in Norge. /DT-Marit

Elisabeth said...

Elsker de sidene du lager av dine dyr. Så spennende og herlig med så mange dyr rundt seg hele tiden. Artig at du kunne bruke din ordbok på siden din. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Project life i Norge. DT-Elisabeth

debby4000 said...

What a great project life page.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Janis said...

Love seeing Henriette and her brood. Fun PL spread and I like the "dictionary page". My hubby saw one of my hens doing something really funny today. Most likely looking for some errant pieces of cat food, she had flown up onto a workbench on the back porch near some windows where the cats like to sun. He found her all nestled down with two of our cats snuggled beside her!!! Awww....how I would LOVE to have had a picture of that!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com