Thursday 18 April 2019

A Day In May

Hello Nomad friends.  Today I am trying something a bit different for me.  I have been following the Project Life Norge blog for a while, even made a title card or two!  They are celebrating their 5th Anniversary and the PL Norge ladies have made 10 moodboards that really inspired me.  But just in case, I popped over to my Muse and said, wanna do some PL pages?  Once I actually explained what a PL page was my Muse was amazingly enthusiastic, so together we made our first pages.  Here's mine.....


It's a new challenge for the photographer as well!!  Trying to get a good picture through the plastic sleeve.  I've gone with spring flowers.  I love my garden and my spring display is always one that makes my soul sing.  These are pictures from a day in May last year.  I am still waiting to see that glorious lily, but the Hellebores are looking lovely now and the tulips have started to bloom.  I used a couple of preprinted 4 x 6 journal cards.  The first one says forget the laundry spring is here.  The second one I cut in half and added either side of the tulips.  Everything is amazing!  I also used a printed acetate heart from a PL kit which I backed with silver glitter card and added it to the lily picture.  

  
I took my inspiration from Gunilla's moodboard.  Loved the bold lettering, the pale turquoise, the flowers and the heart.  

Thanks for dropping by.  I'm off to enjoy the sunshine and my spring flowers.  Hugz

Joining the fun at
Project Life i Norge - Hipp Hipp Hurra
Allsorts Challenge Week 515/516 - Blossoms/Butterflies/Bugs
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms

8 comments:

Linby said...

Lovely signs of spring on your layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Kathleen said...

A lovely mood board with some lovely images. Thank you for joining our 'Butterflies, Blossoms and Bugs' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

What a super idea Gail, it's so pretty and nice to dabble in something totally different, many thanks for joining in our 'Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Fikreta said...

beautiful !

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fantastic layout! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Furrbster said...

This is a great layout,

Hugz Tinz

Bodil said...

Så fin side du har lagd. Takk for at du deltar hos PLiN.

Dorcas Detaljer said...

Really nice page! I like the juxtaposition of pretty flowers and big, bold letters. Thank you for joining our challenge at PL i Norge!
Emma