Saturday 12 January 2013

Many Shades of White

Good evening blog friends.   Just a quick post for a card inspired by Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog where the challenge is Winter Whites.  So I pulled out a selection of white card and paper and discovered that it's all relative.  There are many shades of white.  I decided winter white was bright white and shades into the blue, although it's a challenge in itself to get a white photograph of a white project!!!  Here goes.......



 I embossed some white card with Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Sea Beauty.  The flourish and the flowers are Sizzix flowers and vines #3.  The image is Cornish Heritage Farms Sweet One Collage stamped in pale blue.  I added a snowflake brad in white and a pearl button to each flower.   The butterflies are from Cheery Lynn mini dimensional butterflies, my most favourite die of the moment.  Love the detail and the variety of these little guys, or maybe gals!!






 
I am entering this for  Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 62 - Winter White
and also Cornish Heritage Farms - No Green Or Red

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a great weekend everyone.

7 comments:

Von said...

It definitely is not easy to take a photo of white especially when the weather is so dull so well done :) lovely design and is that the naked female form I spy ? or a trick of the light
Von ☺

ionabunny said...

Ooh Von! Definitely a trick of the light. It's one of the little girls I used in my September Calendar pages. I shall have to get a close up so you can see her better. She's cute, but definitely clothed!

Sylvia said...

Love the built up flowers with the pearls, and all the detail surrounding the image. Well done with the photograph.

Sylv x

Tamara Morton said...

Love your card and a breath of fresh air to see a different shape instead of square. Thank you for joining us this week over on Cheery Lynn ? I wish you luck in the draw.
Hugs
Tamara xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Such a pretty card - this is gorgeous and soft! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Unknown said...

Love all of those little butterflies! Thank you so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Ellis said...

Stunning card you made, it looks perfect! =)
Thanks for your comment on my heart in the AWNB Ezine!
Hugs, Elenor