Monday 7 January 2013

Mad, Mad, Party

Hi blogfriends.  Well it's late here, or maybe that's early but the crafting bliz has me firmly in it's grasp so I thought I'd share a little something with you all.  I've been having fun using some of my favourite things and have come up with a tag.  A little bird told me, you're going to have a party, gonna to be a bit crazy, the little bird told me. 


I made a tag.  I had three challenges in mind when working on this.  The Craft Room wanted a tag, at Simon Says anything goes related to The Mad Hatter's Tea Party and Crafty Mess want us to show some sparkle or bling.  I made a round tag by cutting a piece of Kaiser scrapbook paper with Sizzix Framelits round dies.  


I used the Magic Roundabout mask from Crafty Individuals and Walnut Stain Distress ink. Iridescent glitter glue to highlight the birds with a small black round sticker for the eyes.  


The White Rabbit and I are always late so I wanted a time reference and this clock cardstock sticker from Kelly Panacci fitted perfectly.   The bunny is Sizzix Stuffed Bunny die cut and pieced and the phrase is from Craft Creations Wren in Mayblossom decoupage sheet.  This was something I got out earlier that was destined for another project but it seemed to fit right in here so..........


We like bunnies.  OK, it's not a White Rabbit.  Maybe it's his cousin from the old country coming to visit.  Hope he's in time for the party.....

Entering this tag for 

Good night, sleep tight, hope the crafting bug bites.

5 comments:

Anna-Karin said...

Very sweet! Love the green glittery birds. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

hazel said...

A great tag, I love the green birds. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

craft-roomjulia said...

Such a great idea for a tag. I love the background you have created with the mask, and the ink really compliments the kraft card, super cute image too. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. xx

Angela said...

Cute birdies and a bling rabbit! what more could you need :)

Thank you for taking part in the Craftymess Sparkle / Bling with us.
Angela ( DT Craftymess)

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Very cute card .. Love the sparkle

Thanks for joining in the crafty mess challenge

Tina xx