Friday, 24 July 2026

Eugene's Present

Hello Nomad friends.  Christmas in July is in full swing.  Here's a little santa with much bling.

Sizzix Retro Santa holding colorize Eugene the penguins present against a handcut pink glitter wavy stripes.

Thanks for dropping by.  Hugz  

Joining the fun at

7 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

What an interesting idea. This is really clever and cute.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Awesome card, Gail! I love this Santa and the fun glitter background! Thanks for playing along with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

Linby said...

Great combo of dies and the fab glitter background, so effective. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

Nancy said...

I love the sparkle! Thanks for joining the BYSHC Christmas in July linky party!

Amy M said...

I love the retro
Santa and the amazing background you made

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A lovely Christmascard in retro style. Thank you for joining the challenge at 52 WTC.
Greetings Miranda dt 52 WTC

Jantine said...

Cute card with the bling!
Thanks for joining us at 52WTC.
Kind regards,
Jantine DT 52WTC